The Audubon Suite – First Floor
The Audubon Suite is a large suite on the first floor with its own private entrance off the porch. The
sitting room features bird murals and Audubon prints on the walls. It includes a Victorian fireplace (gas log), an Eastlake parlor table, chairs and a settee, cable TV with DVD player, and a little refrigerator. The Angel Bedroom is furnished with a queen size brass bed as well as an American Empire mahogany dresser and mirror. It is striped to look like a tent on a tropical beach and features those wonderful, sappy Victorian pictures of angels and cupids.
This suite has a second bedroom with two Victorian iron beds. So the suite can accommodate two people traveling together who want separate beds or a group of up to four people. The Magnolia Bedroom features magnolia blossoms on the painted ceiling, a magnolia wallpaper border, and an 1880s dresser and armoire.
The Audubon Suite’s private bathroom includes a whirlpool tub (for one person) with a shower over it. The suite is air conditioned, has free WIFI, and comes with on site parking for one car.
- Audubon Suite $175 to $295 for two people (Seasonal rate range)
- Rates are for two persons occupying the suite.
- An additional $25 per night plus tax is charged for each additional person in the suite, up to a maximum of 4 people.
- Single occupants receive a $10 per night discount.
- Rates vary according to the type of room or suite, room amenities, day of week, and time of year.
- Some holiday periods do not qualify for the published seasonal and weeknight discounts.
The Sitting Room in the Audubon Suite:
The Angel Bedroom in the Audubon Suite:
The Magnolia Bedroom in the Audubon Suite: