Cape May Ocean View from the Highland Room on the Second Floor
The Highland Room features murals of the Scottish highlands on the walls and little Scottish angels on the ceiling. The bedspread and the window lambrequins are made of mixed tartans to enhance the feel of Scotland. The room features cable TV with DVD player, a day bed (twin) and a small refrigerator, as well as 1880s furniture: a dresser, table, and a corner chair. The room is ideal for two people traveling together who want separate beds. The Highland Room is air conditioned, has an Ocean View, free WIFI, and a private bathroom with a shower. This room comes with guaranteed parking for one car in the city parking lot on Bank Street (we give you a parking permit when you check in.)
Check out our new virtual tour of the Highland Room from Google places. You can use your cursor to walk through the house. Click on “view larger map” to see the tour.
- Highland Room $125 to $240 (seasonal rate range)
- Rates are for two persons occupying the room.
- Single occupants receive a $10 per night discount.
- Rates vary according to the type of room or suite, room amenities, day of the week, and time of year.
- Some holiday periods do not qualify for the published weeknight and seasonal discounts.