The Checkerboard Room – Ocean View Third Floor
The Checkerboard Room displays an 1880’s geometric wallpaper border and stenciling. It includes a queen size wooden bed with a lace half-canopy over it, flat-screen cable TV with
DVD player, A/C, a turn of the century oak dresser with owl-head pulls, the Art Nouveau armoire and a Craftsman
style rocker and easy chair. The Checkerboard Room also has an Ocean View that you can see when you sit up in bed The room has a private bathroom but it is down the hallway. You have to go outside the bedroom onto the hallway to get to the bathroom, but no one else uses it. You can keep it locked if you want to. This room comes with guaranteed parking for one car in the city parking lot on Bank Street (we give you a parking permit when you check in).
Checkerboard Room $135 to $219 (Seasonal rate range)
- The lower rate within a period indicates the lower weeknight discount rate.
- Rates are for two persons occupying the room.
- Single occupants earn a $10 per night discount.
- Rates vary according to the type of room or suite, room amenities, day of week, and time of year.
- Some holiday periods do not qualify for the published seasonal and weeknight discounts.